Reliance Jio serves over 100 million users in India. Jio offers unlimited calls and 4G data plans which made it the most widely used telecom operator in India in less than 2 years. I know you are also one of the proud Jio users like me and looking to check your 4G data balance.
Reliance Jio offers prime membership plans which you can get and enjoy benefits until 31st March, 2018. Just like other telecom operators, reliance Jio also provides USSD codes to check jio balance, validity and more. There are 3 ways to check Jio balance which I am going to list down below.
3 Ways To Check Reliance Jio 4G Balance 📞
USSD Codes For Jio Balance Check
USSD Codes Details *333*1*1*1# Reliance Jio Main Balance Check *333*1*3# Reliance Jio internet balance check *1# or Check in Myjio App Reliance Jio Number Check Ussd codes Sms Bill to 199 Reliance Jio Bill Check Ussd codes *333*1*4*1# Reliance Jio VAS service check *367*2# Reliance Jio local Call Minutes check *333# Reliance Jio Balance Check Ussd codes myJio App or track from built-in tracker. Reliance Jio internet balance check Sms BAL to 199 Reliance Jio Prepaid balance Check Ussd codes Call 1925 or SMS START 1925 Reliance Jio 4G Activation Ussd codes *367*2# Reliance Jio SMS balance check *333*3*1*2# Reliance Jio Deactivate Caller Tune *789# Reliance Special Recharge ussd code *333*3*2*1# Reliance Missed Call Alert Sms MBAL to 55333 Reliance Jio 4G Data usage ussd codes *333*3*1*1# Reliance Jio Caller Tune Ussd Code Sms MY PLAN to 199 Reliance Jio Current Tariff Plan Check ussd codes
Points To Note:
- To use Jio USSD codes on your smartphone it is important that your smartphone must have to support Volte.
- To check balance on your Jio use *333# USSD code.
- You can also check main balance by sending text message for that you have to type MBAL and send it to 55333
- As Jio internet is free so you don’t need to check data and internet balance on your Jio network. You will be able to get unlimited internet on your Jio.
Jio 4G Data Balance Check Using MyJio App
- First of all you have to install My jio app from Playstore on your android smartphone.
- Now open the app and register with your mobile number.
- It will send you a OTP for confirmation.
- After successfully login it will show your balance and data usages on your smartphone.
- You can easily get the jio Net balance for free.
Jio Balance Check Using Official Website
- Simply go the the official website of Reliance Jio by clicking on the button mentioned below.
- Sign in to your Jio account with registered email id/ OTP
- You are all done now. The site will reflect your Jio balance.