Are you an Airtel user ? I suppose Yes and may be that’s why you have landed here. There are many USSD codes available for Airtel which let you to check Airtel balance, GPRS/3G/4G Data balance and more. USSD code stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data which acts as an interface to fetch your plan details and more from your telecom operator and display on your mobile phone screen.
Most of the USSD codes starts with * (star) and ends with #(hash). There is no need to contact Airtel customer care to know about your data balance. You simply need to remember simple Airtel USSD codes to check call balance, data balance, validity and more on Airtel. I am sharing a list of all USSD codes of Airtel. All of them and latest and working USSD codes. You can save these codes somewhere to remember or bookmark this page.
There were days when it used to be very difficult to remember all airtel USSD codes. However, it is easier now. Below you can find all USSD codes for Airtel balance check. You can also check Data balance, 4G balance, 3G Balance, Talk-time, Validit and much more.
List of All Airtel USSD Codes For Airtel Balance Check
|*123*1#||Check for Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance|
|*141*10# or 52141||Airtel Loan Number|
|543216||Chat With Friends [Charges may apply]|
|543212||Airtel Live Services [Charges may apply]|
|543211||Hello Tunes Service [Charges may apply]|
|*678#||Hello Tunes Menu|
|*123*11#||Check for 3G Data Balance|
|*566#||Airtel Special Offers and Rewards|
|121||Customer Care Number|
|*121#||My Airtel, My Offer|
|*321#||Airtel Live Services|
|*123#||Airtel Balance Check|
|*123*7#||Check for Free Local, STD SMS Balance|
|*123*8#||Check for Free STD Minutes Balance|
|*123*6#||Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance|
|SMS 3G to 121||Airtel 3g activation ussd code|
|543217||Contests [Charges may apply]|
|*121*8#||Check for Airtel 4G Balance|
|*121*7#||To Check Last 5 Transactions and also Value Added Services.|
|198||Airtel Complaint Number|
|*123*10# or *123*#||Check for Free 2G Data Balance|
|*888#||Missed Call Alert|
|*222#||Special 5 Offers|
|*282#||Know Your own Airtel number|
|*123*197#||Airtel Night Data Balance|
|*121*4#||Airtel Value Added Services|
|*123*2# or *555#||Check for Local SMS Balance|
|*777#||Local National SMS Packs|
|*141#||Airtel Talktime Gift Service [Share or Ask Talktime ]|
|*325#||Free Facebook Access [Rs. 1 per day ]|
|543215||Song Catcher [Charges may apply]|
|543213||Airtel Music Station [Charges may apply]|
|543214||Background Music During Call [Charges may apply]|
Other Airtel USSD Codes
- If you have activated any service and you want to stop them then SMS STOP to 121
- Airtel provide load service for Airtel loan service you can use USSD code *141*10#
- Airtel caller tune USSD code 5432111888
- To transfer Airtel balance you can use *141# and then chose options as USSD code.
- To get own Airtel mobile number use *282#, *121*9# USSD code on your Airtel.
- Airtel Mobile Number Portability SMS PORT to 1909
- If you want to start any service on Airtel SMS START and send it to 121.
- To get Airtel live services call 543212.
Methods To Check Airtel Net Balance
Airtel has many methods to check net balance. You can use USSD code or some app that will help you to get Airtel net balance.
Truebalance is one of the best app which allows you to check net balance or other balance. Along with Airtel it also allows you to check Vodafone balance and balance for other service providers. It is free and easy to use app. You can easily get it from Playstore and use it to check balance.
If you don’t want to use the app to check Airtel net balance then you can use USSD method. It will help you to easily get your net balance of Airtel.
- To check Airtel 2G net balance use *123*10# USSD code.
- If you want to check Airtel 3G net balance use *123*11# USSD code.
- To check Airtel 4G net balance use *123*8# USSD code.
Airtel Customer Care Numbers
If you have used the above USSD codes for Airtel balance check and it is not working or you are not satisfied with them then you can call Airtel customer care. We are ready to help you 24*7. We will must help you about your problems related to Airtel.
- Airtel customer care number: 121
- Toll-free Customer care number for Airtel: 198
- Airtel customer care number for Delhi region: 121
- Airtel customer care number for Mumbai region: 121
App Method To check Airtel balance
If you are not able to get Airtel balance using USSD codes then you can use My Airtel app. It will help you to recharge, bill, check balance and others on your smartphone. It is available for both android and iOS users. To use this method you must have to follow the simple steps as given below.
- First of all you have to install My Airtel app from Playstore or iTunes store.
- After successfully install you have to open the app.
- Now register with your mobile number in the app.
- Next to tap on the account option and it brings up options including account balance, data balance, and other exclusive offers.